In most cases, deliveries will be made by UPS or FedEx. Since signatures are not required for delivery, the decision to leave your package at your door will be left up to the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, write a note with the delivery date and place it on your door. Include your name, request, and tracking number.
All available shipping options will be listed in cart, but here’s a breakdown of when you can expect your package.
Time frames that include filling the order and delivery:
- One-Day Shipping: Within one business day.
- Two-Day Shipping: Within two business days.
Time frames that do not include filling the order, only the time you can expect it to take once it’s shipped from the supplier’s warehouse:
- Express Shipping: Within one business day.
- Expedited Shipping: Within two business days.
- Ground Shipping: Within one to seven business days.
- Economy Shipping: Within three to eight business days.
Orders placed outside of business hours will be shipped the next day. Deliveries are not typically made on Saturdays or Sundays.