BestBuddy Accessibility Statement
Making BestBuddy Accessible to All
Everyone deserves to live in a home they love. That’s why BestBuddy is committed to ensuring our websites and apps are accessible to users of all abilities. We build each digital product in partnership with internal and external accessibility experts to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). And we’re always working to keep up with the latest standards.
What We Do Now
Here are some of the ways that we currently support accessibility:
- Structure our sites and apps with assistive technology in mind
- Support keyboard navigation across all pages
- Add text equivalents to all videos and images
- Ensure content is readable and understandable to a broad audience
- Adhere to Level AA WCAG compliance and strive for Level AAA compliance
We Want to Hear From You!
Shopping for your home should be fun and easy. If you are having difficulty accessing anything on our website or app, please let us know so that we can improve. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.